The Ghost Manager tool manages the visibility of the elements of your project.
It works in two modes, for StatusColor/Category or via dialogue.
- with the left mouse button:
- Drag in the scene with the left mouse button, the dialog box opens to select the elements according to the StatusColor or Category.
- with the right mouse button:
- Drag in the scene with the right mouse button, opens the dialog box to manage the ghost saved states (or the interactive stored states).
- Here you can add, rename or remove ghost states; add or remove items from a saved state, save or update camera orientation.
- To activate a ghost status double-click on the name.