Useful tool for saves and restores camera status, active configuration and item visibility. This tool also stores the suppression status of the elements. It is a kind of “enhanced” Camera and Configuration Save, with a preview image and some text fields to use for documentation. All this information (images and text) can be exported to an MSExcel or MSWord document.
- Drop the tool into scene,
- Adjust the view, hide or suppress unnecessary elements , or select the configuration and then click Save Current View/Configuration,
- Add view title, description and note,
- Repeat step 2 and 3,
- Export to MsWord or MsExcel,
- or save all images in one folder.
The buttons are used for:
- Move the saved view Before or After,
- Save the current view,
- Update and save the selected view,
- Delete the current view,
- Set the size of the image to be saved,
- Export the History of Views,
- Export all images in one folder.
In the left side of dialog there are a buttons for:
- set the target camera,
- use TriBall for set target point,
- set the view orientation with Z axis,
- set angle of rotation view,
- buttons for rotation by angle,
- set step of pan view,
- buttons for move view by step.