Face to DXF
This tool allow to export a face of part to a DWG/DXF file.
- Drop the tool on to the face of the part with the left button, select the destination folder and the dwg/dxf format.
(the file name is the same as the part name)
- Drop the tool on the part face with the right button to open the dialog where you can choose options:
- Select Faces
- with hold the Shift key, add or subtract other faces
- select all parallel faces to the first choice
- select all coplanar faces to the first choice
- options for the file name, if it is a SheetMetal part and how to write the data in dxf.
After saving the file the result will be shown.
The settings and info to be written to the dxf file are also found in the IPROSettings dialog.