The following steps are here to help you initialize IC Mechanical for IronCAD. If you don’t know IronCAD at all, we strongly suggest you learn more about it by following this great documentation for beginners.
- First of all, your copy of IronCAD must be correctly installed on your system.
- Run the IronCAD Mechanical Program Setup
- Follow the instructions on the screen
- All the files, Catalogs and Templates will be decompressed and copied to your system.
- Once the installation process is complete, you will be able to immediately use your copy of IC Mechanical, within IronCAD.